Jul 8, 2010

Catching Up


So, this past weekend was just wonderful and spent with many different friends. :) I have so many friends and am so blessed by the fellowship we all share. On Saturday, Jaron and I went out to see a movie with Jeff after which we joined a small group of 4d-ers at the Cline's house for their picnic. In the evening, we (along with many people we knew who went) watched the fireworks display at the Shillington Community Day.








As the thundering booms echoed across the park, I imagined what it must have been like to be at a battlefield with those deafening cracks jolting everyone as they exploded. I'm so proud to live in this country for the heritage that it has is one of strong people standing up for what they know is right and true. Granted that has not stayed the way it was first begun, but I still can't imagine being anywhere else. 
 











Sunday, Jaron and I spent the afternoon at my parents and then the Brown's home for picnicking.












Monday was amazing day spent with just my best friend in Dorney Park. Jaron and I still managed to get toasty despite applying sunscreen. A lot of the day was spent in the water park due to the inferno-temperature records. We still had a great day together and it was well-worth it! An amazing weekend spent with so many friends making one memory after another. I love seeing how each week plays out and look forward to many more throughout the summer. Stay cool everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment