Jun 13, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

So, today Jaron and I went to my parents' house after church to celebrate Father's Day (since several family members won't be around on the actual Father's Day) and we all had an enjoyable time together. It struck me that come December there will be a new addition to our loud and rowdy crew. What fun! I love my family (and additions that Ginny and I have added to it with our husbands) and it makes for such a great time when we're all together. Family is so important and just adds so much love and laughter to our lives. Take time to thank God for your families today!
~FroggyC

2 comments:

  1. where's the "like" button on this thing for us lazy commenters? ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have such a big family. I wish I had more family members gathered around my kitchen table... however, I too am grateful for the one's I DO have!

    ReplyDelete