Feb 14, 2011

Acronym for Jaron on Valentine's Day

J: Jovial-one of the most upbeat and positive people I know!
A: Active-doesn't like sitting around when there's work to be done.
R: Righteous man of God!
O: Observant-perseveres when things are wrong and goes to work trying to fix them.
N: Nerd-what can I say? He loves his electronics and intricate man-made equipment...;)

R: Realistic-doesn't jump on every bandwagon but thinks things through and researches them.
I: Intelligent-in his job; does things on his own; seeks info on things he doesn't understand.
C: Courageous-willing to take on new things.
H: Hysterical-can make me (and everyone else around) laugh until our sides hurt.
A: Accessible-there when people need his help/assistance with projects.
R: Real-what you see is what you get.
D: Dedicated-when he starts something, he finishes it through til it's complete.

H: Helper-one of his Spiritual Gifts which he uses in abundance!
O: Original-there's no one quite like him.
R: Ready-good head on his shoulders that he uses to plan/prepare for the unexpected.
S: Sarcastic-anyone who knows Jaron knows he has a deep root of sarcasm running thru him
T: Talented-so many gifts and talents that I cannot name all the ones I see in him. :)

I LOVE YOU, Jaron!!


No comments:

Post a Comment