Jan 25, 2011

Baby Belly is Popping


So, finally around weeks 21-23 my belly has actually begun to make a visible appearance! It's fun watching baby wiggle and jiggle under the skin on my stomach... feeling the unmistakable evidence that life is growing inside of me is a remarkable and unforgettable experience!!


Jaron and I are enjoying this season in our lives and look forward to this spring's new arrival with marked anticipation!
Little Bit of Sass!


Baby kicks?


"I hear it!"


Practicing Peek-a-boo!


"Don't worry, Jaron...mine will catch up soon enough!"


Cheeky grin


Feeling fuller and fuller...

2 comments:

  1. hey you forgot one: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/QE2jqYgCx1qQW9EONWqiew?feat=directlink

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...definitely missed that one! ;)

    ReplyDelete